Thursday, October 27, 2005

Miscellaneous Questions

I got one of those e-mails with a bunch of questions. You know, you're supposed to answer them and forward the message on to everyone you know, so they can learn something deep and meaningful about you, like whether or not you use fabric softener. Then they are supposed to erase your answers, fill in their own answers and forward it on to everyone they know, and so on. Anyway, here are my answers to the questions:

Ten years ago, I was...
...In the first quarter of my senior year at ONU.
...Rehearsing The Marriage of Figaro.
...Trying to decide what to do after graduation.

Five years ago, I was...
...Living in Bloomington, IN with Lee.
...Working at IU.
...Taking conducting and art song classes.

One year ago, I was...
...Living in Mohnton, PA.
...Dating Jose.
...Working overtime at Arrow for the Agile system implementation.

Yesterday, I...
...Started my fourth week of work at Ft. Detrick.
...Found out I'll be going to Thailand for two weeks.
...Did two loads of laundry and vacuumed.

Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn
2. Pepperidge Farm Sesame Snack Sticks
3. Puffs (a.k.a. cheese curls)

Three songs I know all the words to:
1. Only three? PLEASE!
2.
3.

Three things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Buy a baby grand for my mom
3. Hire a personal trainer and chef

Three places I would run away to:
1. Belgrade Lakes, ME
2. Australia
3. Egypt

Three things I will never wear:
1. A halter top and choker or some sh*t like that
2. A bustier (sorry, Gurney)
3. Contacts

Three favorite TV shows:
1. Seinfeld
2. American Idol
3. Six Feet Under

The last three CDs I listened to:
1. The Light in the Piazza
2. Handel's Messiah
3. Susan Graham - The Songs of Reynaldo Hahn

Three fictional characters I would date:
1. Ragnar Danneskjöld (Atlas Shrugged)
2. Dr. Stephen Maturin (Master and Commander)
3. A thoughtful, intelligent, witty guy over 30 and under 50 who isn't obsessed with sports, isn't a compulsive liar, and is capable of a real relationship (now THAT'S fictional!)

Now you know the real me. Scary, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home