Wednesday, December 21, 2005

37 Things I Love

  1. The look on Ernie’s face when I walk through the door
  2. The smell of freshly brewed coffee
  3. Pens that don’t smudge
  4. My mom’s apple pie
  5. Finding a sassy pair of shoes in my size on clearance
  6. Decorating a Christmas tree
  7. Singing in the car
  8. Flannel sheets
  9. Voting
  10. Hearing the 20th Century Fox theme at the beginning of a Star Wars movie
  11. Ms. Pac-Man
  12. Big Macs
  13. Laughing until my sides ache
  14. My chiropractor
  15. Waking up to realize it’s Saturday and I can spend all day in bed if I want
  16. Dancing to 80’s music
  17. Sushi
  18. Having breakfast at a hole-in-the-wall diner in the wee hours of the morning
  19. Handwritten letters
  20. British accents
  21. The feeling I get when I listen to Luciano Pavarotti sing “Nessun dorma” from Turandot
  22. Anything written by Florence King
  23. Anything sung by Nat King Cole
  24. Playing cards
  25. A day at the beach
  26. A night at the opera
  27. Seeing Salvation Army buckets and volunteers outside stores at Christmas
  28. Marching bands
  29. Funnel cakes
  30. Watching birds on a birdfeeder
  31. Napping on the couch
  32. The national anthem
  33. Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks
  34. Wagging dog tails
  35. Foot rubs
  36. Playing piano while sucking on lollipops
  37. Making lists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home