Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tales from Doggie Day Camp

Ernie is spending 3 and 1/2 weeks with my folks, since I am traveling so much for work this month. My mom sends me pictures of him and updates on his daily activites. Here's today's update:

I said to the two dogs [my Ernie and my parents' Bert] this morning, 'Want a Jumbone?' and the two of them starting jumping around like lunatics. I opened the cabinet to get them out, only to find that there was only one left in the bag. So I walked over to the regular Milkbone jar, and took one of them out for Ernie. I handed Bert the Jumbone, and she proceeded to run onto her bed in the bedroom, where she ceremoniously eats all of her Jumbones. Then I tried to give Ernie the Milkbone. He sniffed it, looked at me, walked over to the still-open cabinet and rested his head on the Jumbone shelf. I had to go down the basement and get a new package out for him so that he didn't continue to stand there, head in the Jumbone cabinet, for the rest of the day. Whatta goof!


Bert and Ernie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home