Monday, October 31, 2005

Back from PA

Happy Halloween, all! I've returned home after spending the weekend with my folks in PA. It was a restful weekend, other than the dog circus. My Ernie...















...was finally reunited with his best buddy, Bert.
















For my birthday (31 years old tomorrow. Eek!), Mom gave me framed pencil sketchings of Mr. E (a.k.a. Ernie), which will look beautiful on one of my many naked apartment walls. Dad surprised me with a USB 2.0 card for my laptop. OK, so it wasn't a surprise since I had e-mailed him a few weeks ago to ask for advice on purchasing a card and he responded with, "Don't buy one." When I explained that I needed it, he replied, "I know, just DON'T BUY ONE." So he's not the master of suprises, but he sure picks useful gifts. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home