Monday, March 20, 2006

Mission: A New Bed

I desperately need a new bed.

The mattress set I have is ten years old, was purchased at Montgomery Ward on sale – maybe even on clearance – and feels more like a torture device than a bed. With my chronic back problems (especially since I left behind my beloved chiropractor when I moved to Frederick) and occasional bouts of insomnia, a good mattress is a necessity.

After yet another morning of waking up in pain and feeling like I had slept on a pile of rocks, I've decided to go mattress shopping tonight. Hopefully by the end of the evening, I will have purchased a new mattress and, instead of sleeping on this, I can look forward to sleeping on this.

Update: Mission accomplished! My new bed will be delivered on Wednesday, so the pile of rocks will be moved into my guest bedroom. So...who wants to come for a visit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home