Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Idol Prediction: Week 3

I'm sure you've realized that the four contestants who were voted off the show last week received the four lowest scores on this blog. Yes, I'm good at what I do.

This week I don't think the losers are quite as obvious. Of the girls, I'm sad to say that Kinnik is finished. I like her voice, but considering she was in the bottom three last week and she was horribly sharp on a very well-known song this week, she's a goner. The second girl who will go isn't as easy to predict. Personally, I think Melissa should go, but it may be Lisa.

As for the guys, I think it's pretty safe to say that Will and Kevin will be heading home, although Bucky could go as well and I wouldn't be heartbroken.

Whatever the results are tonight, the shows from here on out will be tough to predict. The singers' styles and strengths are quite varied this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your comments. I think Bucky and Kevin will be going home for the guys, and Kinnik and Melissa for the girls. Rock on Mandisa and Taylor Hicks!

4:37 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home