Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Seasonal Favorite

I'm a Starbucks Pumpkin Latte junkie. When I think of autumn, it's one of the first things that comes to mind. How could it not? Pumpkin, spices, piping-hot Starbucks espresso, whipped cream...oh, I can almost taste it now. But at around $4.00 per cup, not to mention almost 500 calories and 22 grams of fat, I only indulge occasionally.

Last night at the grocery store, I came across something new: Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice creamer. I was somewhat skeptical, but for only $2.00, I figured it was worth a shot. I'm very happy to report that this is a good way to satiate a Starbucks craving. It's rich and flavorful, adding just enough pumpkin and spice to the coffee. I'm looking forward to trying the other seasonal flavors of Coffee-mate: Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread (which also happen to be two seasonal flavors that Starbucks offers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home