Friday, December 23, 2005

Over the River and Through the Woods...

...to Mom and Dad's house I go. I will be leaving town this evening, heading to PA for Christmas. This will be my first visit to the new house since it was finished and they moved in earlier this month. How exciting!

Here are the plans following Christmas: Lee is flying into Philly from Orlando on the 27th. We'll probably do pizza at Riviera's, Christmas in Hershey, spend the night with my parents, then start our trip to Cleveland on the 28th, stopping to pick up KB and spending a night with her parents. We'll meet up with Gurney and Jonathan in Cleveland for a few days of New Year's festivities, which are sure to include dinner at my favorite restaurant, J. Alexander's, some revelry at Howl at the Moon, our traditional snack food buffet (no ginormous cheese planet this time, Gurney!) to accompany various card and board games, and many hours of non-stop laughter. Lee, KB and I will head back to PA on the 1st, then I'll drop Lee off at BWI on my way back to Frederick on the 2nd. Good times, noodle salad.

Obviously, blogging will be light until next year. So until then, Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home