Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From The Mind Of JD

This morning, I received the following e-mail from JD, who recently joined Blockbuster Online and added Xanadu to his queue:

Subject: I have seen the face of God...

...and he is called Xanadu! OMG! I was COMPLETELY hysterical last night to find Olivia Newton-John waiting for me in my mailbox. Picture it, Fort Collins, last night...

...leg warmers...
...roller disco....
...Electric Light Orchestra...
...a Muse...
...a starving artist...on roller skates...desperate to bring his dream of a roller disco to life...with the help of a crazy old coot (Gene Kelly)...and a daughter of Zeus (Olivia)...(gee, I hope that I'm not ruining the plot for you)...

It is genius beyond genius! Actually in truth, it was more like an hour and a half of eye torture followed by about ten minutes of truly spectacular! The finale was unbelievable! Must see!

I will never stop laughing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home