Tuesday, December 19, 2006

2006: Year in Review

FEBRUARY: My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
MARCH: I saw Michael Bublé in concert and fell in love like a twelve-year-old schoolgirl.
APRIL: I joined a women’s softball team. I also made my first trip to Bangkok, Thailand.
MAY: My dad underwent prostate surgery and several weeks of recovery. He’s now cancer free. JUNE: Melissa, my dear friend from high school, got married. I took my second trip to Bangkok.
JULY: I got together with my college gang for a long weekend. Then, another trip to Bangkok.
AUGUST: Yet one more trip to Bangkok
SEPTEMBER: KB and I took a fabulous vacation to South Padre Island. I completed an intense ten-day makeover of sorts.
OCTOBER: I got a nice promotion and big ol' raise.
NOVEMBER: I turned 32 and bought my first brand-new car.
DECEMBER: I experienced my first mammogram and ultrasound. Fun!

Overall, it's been a really good year. I'm still finding it hard to believe that 2006 is over already, but alas, it is, and I'm looking forward to 2007.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home