Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MB News

(Excuse me for a minute whilst I turn into a silly schoolgirl and indulge my celebrity crush.)


Singer Michael Buble, who walked the Golden Globes red carpet with his girlfriend, double nominee Emily Blunt, complained that he wasn't getting his fair share of attention.

"Everybody's congratulating her on her two nominations but nobody seems to realize that I was nominated as well: shiniest shoes," he said. "(George) Clooney is always my biggest competition."

But Buble raved about his date's body-hugging Herve Leger gown, which Blunt said she chose for its "old Hollywood" style and fantastic fit.

Said Buble: "Whether she wins or not, I'm walking home with two Golden Globes, baby."
Perfectly adorable, a great voice, a sense of humor...How can you not love that man?! Now, if only I could get that stick figure out of the picture and me into it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home