Friday, December 23, 2005

2005: Year in Review

2005 has been a year of change for me. Here's a summary of what's happened in my life during the past year:

FEBRUARY: My good friend Tom passed away. He was 39 years old.
MARCH: I broke up with Jose.
MAY: I spent a week in London.
JUNE: Team Arrow (of which I was a co-captain) won the Corporate Wellness Challenge at Body Zone and raised over $4,000 for The Make-A-Wish Foundation.
SEPTEMBER: Beatty, the stray pup I brought home from Beattyville, KY, in the summer of 1988, passed away. She was 17 years old. Also, I left my job at Arrow International for a government contractor position at Ft. Detrick and moved from Mohnton, PA to Frederick, MD.
NOVEMBER: I turned 31.
DECEMBER: My parents sold the home they owned for 33 years, the home I grew up in, and moved into a beautiful new home they built on nine acres of woodland in PA. Also, I met Brian.

Overall, I am 24 pounds lighter, rather content, and thankful I’m healthy enough to see 2006.

2 Comments:

Blogger OB Juan said...

Happened by your blog today and now you've got me thinking about my year.

Happy Holidays and all the best in 2006....

12:55 PM EST  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by. Best wishes to you in the new year!

1:26 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home