Monday, July 31, 2006

Zzzzz....

I’ve been having some very odd dreams lately.

Saturday night (my first night back at home), I dreamt I was still in Thailand and realized that I had neglected to feed my fish before the trip. I started panicking about coming home and finding a tank full of dead fish. When I awoke, I sprang out of bed to feed them immediately, but I couldn’t find my fish tank. Then I remembered...I don’t own any fish.

Since I’m still suffering from jetlag, I only slept about two hours last night, but I still managed to squeeze in another wacky dream. It was very movie-like, as many of my dreams are (I once had a dream that included closing credits), with a complicated, but logical plot line and a surprise twist at the end. To make a long story short, I dreamt that the pizza delivery guy was trying to kill me with an axe.

Yeah, I really some restful sleep. And soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

3:26 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home