Saturday, July 01, 2006

Back in the U.S.A.

I've safely returned home from my trip to Bangkok. I was only there for four days this time, but I found myself swimming through a sea of emotions the entire time – some work-related, some personal. Yet what I feel most now that I'm home is thankful. Thankful that I was born in, and that I continue to live and thrive in, the United States.

I bought a few souvenir trinkets, but my favorite by far is the hand-painted bone china teacup I mentioned earlier.

There was an entire set of dinnerware in this pattern, which I would love to own. But considering that one teacup was about $50, I figured it would be best not to look at the price tag for the set. When (if) I get married, perhaps I'll register at that shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home