Monday, December 26, 2005

New House Pics

Ernie and I have been enjoying our time with my folks at the new house, although I'm finding it very difficult not to drive the usual route that leads to the old house. Turning north instead of south onto Rt. 897 goes against 31 years of habit. But the new house is absolutely beautiful. During my first walk through, all I could say, over and over, was, "I can't believe you live here!" These pictures don't do it justice, but since the housewarming won't be until spring, they will have to do.

View of the living room (and sunroom through the archway) from the front door:

View of the living room from the "south wing":

View of the kitchen from the dining room:

View of the sunroom from the dining room:

View of the piano room and new baby grand:

Not pictured are the master suite, guest bedroom and bathroom, or dining room. Why? Apparently I was distracted during my picture taking and didn't realize I had forgotten these rooms until I had downloaded the pictures. Oops. As for the exterior, the driveway hasn't been paved, the yard has yet to be seeded and no landscaping has been done, so the outside of the house is not quite ready for pictures. I'm sure it will be magnificent in the spring, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home