Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day 2005

What a perfectly beautiful day.

KB and I spent the day running about town, starting with shopping for bedroom furniture for me. I found some I liked, but after thinking about it all day and night, I’ve decided I don’t love it and will continue my search for the perfect furniture. As William Morris said, Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.

Next, we made a quick stop at Off Broadway Shoes so KB could take a second look at a pair of shoes she’d been eyeing up. Then off we went to play tennis. After an hour and a half of play, we had sweated through our clothes, got a bit of sunburn – at least I did – and made marked improvement. I doubt Wimbeldon is in our future, but it was good fun.

We returned home, fed and walked the pups, I performed my monthly task of doing KB’s highlights (which turned out great, as always), got showered, and went to Beef O’Brady’s for dinner.

A great way to spend a Monday, wouldn’t you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home