Monday, June 19, 2006

Between Now and Sunday

This upcoming business trip is weighing heavily on my mind, and things outside of work seem to be keeping me busy. A little too busy.

Tomorrow after work, I'll come home, feed and walk the pup, then dash off to Rockville for dinner at Il Pizzico. Wednesday, Lee will arrive from Rochester, so I'm counting on him to take my mind off things and keep me entertained at the piano. (Note to self: Dig out the Mozart works for piano four hands and brush up on the Sontatas in D and B-flat, so you can keep up with him.) Thursday, I have a softball game. Saturday is Melissa's wedding, so before then, I have to learn the alto part of "Set Me as a Seal" and bake two cakes. (Instead of traditional wedding cake, she and Josh have asked close friends to contribute cakes to the BBQ-style reception. I have yet to decide what I'll make, but they have to be travel-friendly so as to make it from here to PA. I suppose a box of Twinkies would be inappropriate.) Sunday morning, I'll depart for Bangkok.

Whew! I'll be glad when June is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home