Saturday, June 17, 2006

X-Men, Dinner with the Family, Thailand

I went to see X-Men: The Last Stand last night with Conrad and Ann. Very enjoyable. (If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you stay through the closing credits. There's a scene at the very end that's worth hanging around for.) We also saw previews for Monster House, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider (all must-sees) and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (a must-miss). How there have been three of those fast/furious movies is beyond me. Then again, fast cars, cool guys and scantily-clad women aren't my thing.

Today, I'm cleaning up the apartment and doing load after load of laundry. Later, I'll take Ernie to the park, go grocery shopping for the dinner I'm cooking for my family tomorrow, and start packing for Thailand.

Hard to believe six weeks have past since I returned from my last Thailand trip. This trip will only put me in Bangkok for four days. Then, I'll come home for three weeks before heading back again for a week. After that, I should be done traveling for work, at least for a while.

That September vacation to South Padre Island is looking better and better each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home