Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Recap

Friday night, I baked cookies (sugar cookies with mint chips, which turned out so-so), had a nice phone conversation with Brent, and watched X-Men. Gotta get ready to see the third installment, you know.

I ran some errands on Saturday, then drove up to East Petersburg, PA to meet my family for dinner. My brother turned 35 this week, so we got together to celebrate at Haydn Zug's. What a nice restaurant and, oh man, the food! Everything was great.

Today, I cleaned up the apartment and made dinner for Brent and me. We enjoyed lasagna, green beans with garlic and basil, red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, a bottle of Chaucer's Mead (thanks to Brent) and great conversation. He also read my synopsis for the musical Lee and I are writing and was able to offer some useful insight and suggestions. It was a really lovely evening.

Returning to work tomorrow sounds so unappealing. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home