Monday, October 30, 2006

Online Dating

For those of you who haven't experienced the joys (ha!) of online dating, I'd like give you an all-too-typical example of what it entails.

A friend of mine received the following e-mail from someone who found her profile on an online dating website. Mind you, this is the guy's first attempt at contacting her. (Note: The e-mail is reproduced here with its original grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization. The sender's full name and e-mail address have been omitted to protect the stupid.)

Subject: Hello Pretty.

How are you doing today pretty angel! and i hope everything is Good over there with u babe? well i just got accross your profiles on here today and it really caught my interest cos the way you're looking so attractive fascinated me so much and it seems you're a princess......an Angel that was sent down from heaven.......That really touched in my heart and soul that i can't go over without contacting you pretty.Remember that distance dosent really matter it depend on your mind and the feelings we nurse in our heart for each other.........and would really like to get to know you more better, as it would be very nice to meet such beautiful woman like you babe. Meanwhile i would like to know more about you,your family and lot's more..but before i go. let me express myself to you in a little way.Well am Gary by name 46year's old from Warren-Michigan USA.Well ampresently on a personal business trip am into buying and supplying of crude oil to some companies here in London and some part of Europe where am doing everything possible to establish my business to greater standard....Well i love swimming....playing football.....basket ball.....american soccer and tennis....travelling....fishing....meeting new friends and so on...i'm a passionate one, sensitive....caring man....romantic....respectful..... easy going.....humble.....down to earth and with great sense of humour.... who is not afraid to show his feelings to anything he really adore and cherish so much. I'm a very tactile person and would like my date to be the same type of person.So i would like to stop here now and if you really found me intrested or wanna contact me..youkinda send me an email directly to my personal email address.......[deleted].......just incase here in my yahoo I.D for instant chat if u really care to chat and meet someone u can keep a very good and close contact with am always online,,9;33pm to do some online preaching..world wide i hope to meet great ppl with good heart i can keep a very good and close conversation with and see what happen...if we really care and love each other.........hope to chat then if u really care to meet someone u can spend the rest of ur life time together with ....cya.With heart full of love from gary........Gary.

Hmm. I can't imagine why Gary is still single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home