Thursday, June 01, 2006

Writing Again

Lee and I had a long talk last night and have decided to get back into writing a musical together. We spent some time mulling over the original concepts we've come up with over the years. One in particular is pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

I became so possessed by the idea that I went rummaging through my storage closet while we were on the phone, trying to find some old work I'd done on the concept. Unfortunately, it was getting close to 1:00 AM by that point, so it was long past my bedtime. I had to force myself to give up the hunt for the time being and try to calm my mind enough to sleep.

I’m really looking forward to finding that stuff, seeing where I left off, and working with Lee to bring the idea to life. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home